Fwd: [Smells Like News] Robert Pattinson On: True Blood Audition, Zac Efron and More!

gort pic

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sysop <matthew.song@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 1:01 AM
Subject: [Smells Like News] Robert Pattinson On: True Blood Audition, Zac Efron and More!
To: smellslikenews@googlegroups.com


Last month, True Blood star Stephen Moyer caused an uproar when he referred to Robert Pattinson as the "Diet Coke of vampires," among other, even less flattering descriptions.

It turns out, based on a new interview, that Moyer was insulting an actor that came oh-so-close to being his co-star.

What do we mean? Read through the following Pattinson excerpts to find out...

On prior attempts to act like a vampire: "I did an audition for True Blood, but that didn't work out. I didn't think I would get the role of Edward Cullen, either, because the character is very enigmatic. I didn't want to play the biggest vampire stereotype, so I tried to humanize him."

On Zac Efron: "We met at an awards show. He's the new face of success. But he's all the opposite of what I thought he would be. He's so honest and down to earth. You'd think he's so prepared for the press, but he's not."

Bruised and Battered

Robert Pattinson is bruised, battered - and hot! - on the set of Remember Me.

On his fans: "They are increadibly opinionated. They have very clear ideas as to how I should live my life. Who knew 15-year olds could be so moralistic?"

On meeting Kristen Stewart: "In the beginning I thought: 'She's so serious, so I have to be very serious too.' And I went on without talking to her for like two weeks. She must have thought I was stuck up. I only spoke to her about the movie, other movies, books, serious stuff. But I felt like an idiot. I dropped the act and we got along great."

That would be an underestimate, according to numerous reports!



--
Posted By sysop to Smells Like News at 7/09/2009 10:01:00 P
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Smells Like News" group.
To post to this group, send email to smellslikenews@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to smellslikenews+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/smellslikenews?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---


No comments:

Post a Comment